Check out the newest ToriAvey.com food, culture, and recipe posts inspired by our delicious past!  To unsubscribe from this feed click here. To change your e-mail address junelesley@gmail.com click here

Dear Friends,

Happy Sunday! I don't know about you, but for me it's been a truly busy, hectic sort of week. Today I'm enjoying a much-needed relaxing weekend with the family and testing out a few recipes for my upcoming Passover Seder meal. If you're planning your holiday menu, you won't want to miss the ideas below, as well as my Passover Recipe Index. This week I also shared a really unique vegan main dish for the Seder. For more vegan Passover recipes, click here!

Apr 17, 2016 10:15 am | Tori Avey

Passover Dessert Recipe Roundup

150320_Raspberry-Ripple-Rochers-6_altDozens of sweet ideas for your Passover Seder meal on ToriAvey.com.... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Passover Dessert Recipe Roundup on Facebook

Apr 12, 2016 07:55 am | Tori Avey

Mediterranean Olive Chicken

Mediterranean Olive Chicken - Healthy Roasted Marinated Chicken Recipe on ToriAvey.comHealthy marinated roast chicken recipe with Mediterranean marinade - green olives, lime, honey, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes. ... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Mediterranean Olive Chicken on Facebook

Apr 11, 2016 05:53 pm | Tori Avey

Sweet Potato Spinach Quinoa Gratin

Sweet potato quinoa  ToriAvey.com-3Vegan gluten free entree for Passover or anytime, topped with a rich coconut-saffron "gratin" sauce.... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Sweet Potato Spinach Quinoa Gratin on Facebook

Throwback Post: Savory Slow Cooker Brisket

Want to learn how to make seriously tender, amazing brisket in the slow cooker? Free up your oven, set it and forget it with this simple Savory Slow Cooker Brisket recipe. It's always on my personal holiday menu and it couldn't be easier to make! Get the recipe here or pin it here to save it for later.
 

More Recent Articles
Passover Potato Kugel
Cholent
My New YouTube Channel!
Lemon Lentil Parsley Salad
Golden Memories Party
Dark Chocolate Pistachio Macaroons
How to Skin Pistachios
 

For more frequent updates friend me on Facebook or tweet me on Twitter. I'm also on PinterestInstagram, YouTube and Google+.

Thank you for being a part of my cooking community! Forward this newsletter to your friends to share your love of good food. If you've had a chance to try any of the recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them!

Sincerely,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2016 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences