Check out the newest ToriAvey.com food, culture, and recipe posts inspired by our delicious past!  To unsubscribe from this feed click here. To change your e-mail address junelesley@gmail.com click here

Dear Friends,

Happy Sunday! This week I launched a new YouTube channel, where I'll be posting new seasonal videos, family food stories and more. Check out my first video here, and if you like what you see, subscribe to my channel for future updates.

We're gearing up for Passover on the site. If you're planning your holiday menu, you won't want to miss the new recipes below, as well as my Passover Recipe Index. Comment on the site and let me know what's on your menu! I love hearing from you.

 

Apr 09, 2016 08:50 pm | Tori Avey

Passover Potato Kugel

Passover Potato Kugel - Traditional Jewish Kugel with Potatoes, Onions and Eggs for the Passover Holiday.Easy, delicious recipe for potato kugel. Crispy and golden on the outside, fluffy on the inside. Kosher for Passover.... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Passover Potato Kugel on Facebook

Apr 08, 2016 10:23 am | Tori Avey

Cholent

Cholent - Slow-cooked stew for Shabbat, also known as Chamin, Dafina, and Skhina. Easy Delicious Recipe on ToriAvey.comA savory slow-cooked stew for Shabbat with meat, potatoes and beans. Also known as Chamin, Dafina, and Skhina. ... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Cholent on Facebook

Apr 06, 2016 03:23 pm | Tori Avey

My New YouTube Channel!

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 6.45.13 PM (1)I've launched a YouTube channel! From spring recipes to famous birthdays to Passover cooking, check out what's happening on my site in April.... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like My New YouTube Channel! on Facebook

Apr 06, 2016 12:47 pm | Tori Avey

Lemon Lentil Parsley Salad

Lentil Salad Recipe ToriAvey.com-2Simple, healthy and tasty vegan mezze side salad with protein and fiber.... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Lemon Lentil Parsley Salad on Facebook

Throwback Post: Roasted Asparagus, Avocado & Arugula Salad

I adore this flavorful spring salad. It's one of my go-to vegetable side dishes for special occasions. Get the recipe here or pin it here to save it for later.
 

More Recent Articles
Golden Memories Party
Dark Chocolate Pistachio Macaroons
How to Skin Pistachios
Looking Forward to April
Da Vinci's Tiger
Middle Eastern Roasted Vegetable Rice
 

For more frequent updates friend me on Facebook or tweet me on Twitter. I'm also on PinterestInstagram, YouTube and Google+.

Thank you for being a part of my cooking community! Forward this newsletter to your friends to share your love of good food. If you've had a chance to try any of the recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them!

Sincerely,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2016 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences