Check out the newest ToriAvey.com food, culture, and recipe posts inspired by our delicious past!  To unsubscribe from this feed click here. To change your e-mail address junelesley@gmail.com click here

Dear Friends,

The winter holidays are here! This week's recipe, Cinnamon Babka, was developed after weeks of testing and perfecting. I wanted to make sure it's absolutely scrumptious before posting. Consider it my holiday gift to you. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!

Dec 09, 2015 12:18 pm | Tori Avey

Cinnamon Babka

Cinnamon Babka Recipe - Bake Tender, Delicious Homemade Cinnamon-Filled Babka with this Illustrated Step-by-Step Tutorial on ToriAvey.comBake tender, delicious homemade cinnamon-filled babka with this tested recipe and illustrated step-by-step photo tutorial. Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Cinnamon Babka on Facebook

Throwback Post: Chicken Couscous

This simple recipe for Chicken Couscous is always a hit in my home. It's the perfect for holiday entertaining! Get the recipe here or pin it here to save it for later.
 

More Recent Articles
The Letters – Inspired by Mother Teresa
Hanukkah Holiday Recipe Roundup
Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup
Garlic Knots
Curried Vegetable Stew
Coconut Cream Pie
Dal Bukhara
Savory Grass Fed Pot Roast
 

For more frequent updates friend me on Facebook, tweet me on Twitter, or subscribe to my RSS Feed. I'm also on PinterestInstagram and Google+.

Thank you for being a part of my cooking community! Forward this newsletter to your friends to share your love of good food. If you've had a chance to try any of the recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them!

Sincerely,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2015 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences