View this email in your browser
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
YouTube

Dear Friends,

Spring forward! Daylight savings starts tonight. These days I'm operating on very little sleep (for a wonderful reason... my baby girl!), so one hour here or there doesn't make such a big difference. When days grow longer and the weather warms up, I dream about fresh, bright flavors. In today's newsletter, I'm sharing some classic spring-inspired recipes, including a few new how-to videos. 

Celebrating Purim this week? I've also included my most popular cocktail recipe (with a mocktail variation) below. Check out my Purim guide here, which includes recipes, crafts and more!

PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE - Learn the history of this retro cake, and try a delectable recipe from Gil Marks. RECIPE AND VIDEO HERE or PIN IT for later.
HOW TO MAKE PRESERVED LEMONS - I love cooking with preserved lemons; they have a unique flavor that is distinctly citrusy, while their pucker-inducing tartness is greatly reduced. I add them to braises, fish dishes, sauces and tagines. RECIPE AND VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE or PIN IT for later.
HEALTHY MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD - Here's a quick mid-week recipe that you can whip up in a couple minutes flat. I add fresh lemon juice for tartness, fresh basil for an herby flavor, celery for crunch, and olive oil instead of mayo. RECIPE AND VIDEO HERE or PIN IT for later.
VANILLA BERRY SPARKLING SANGRIA - This refreshing Vanilla Berry Sparkling Sangria is made with fresh berries, rosé, a touch of rum and sparkling water. A vanilla-infused simple syrup takes it over the top! Perfect for a springtime Purim celebration. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
BROCCOLI PESTO PASTAThis simple recipe is made with pasta, pesto, and steamed broccoli. A healthy meal in under 20 minutes with dairy, vegan, and gluten free options. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
Other Recipes You May Have Missed

Roasted Sesame Asparagus
Cashew Apple Green Smoothie
Yiaourti Me Meli - Easy Greek Yogurt Dessert
Moroccan Lemon Chicken with Olives
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Twitter
YouTube

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on PinterestTwitter, and YouTube.

If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2020 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp