View this email in your browser
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
YouTube

Dear Friends,

I hope you had a fun and delicious Thanksgiving! Now that we're "between holidays" I like to fit in as many easy, healthy recipes as possible. Below you'll find some lighter recipe options to help bridge the gap.

I've also added a few new categories to the site! Take a look at my MediterraneanLow Carb, and Budget Friendly options. I'll be expanding all of these categories in the coming months. Please let me know if it's helpful to you!

TOMATO RICE SOUP -  This soup is a classic - it's healthy, hearty and so tasty. On cold and rainy days, I like to sneak in a grilled cheese on the side for extra comfort. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
VEGAN LENTIL MUSHROOM BOLOGNESE -  This Vegan Bolognese (or "Faux-lognese") sauce is a recipe that I have been developing for years. I've tested it countless times to make sure it captured the exact savory flavor I wanted - the secret is in the dried mushrooms! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
MATCHA GREEN TEA LATTE - A Japanese-inspired latte with a healthy green matcha tea base. Use any milk or non-dairy milk you like and a bit of sugar, agave, or honey for sweetness. Matcha tea leaves are grown in the shade, which produces more chlorophyll – don't let the bright green color throw you off. Greens are good for you! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE SOUPA simple soup puree made with Jerusalem artichokes and coconut milk yields a rich and complex flavor. Finish with a garnish of chopped nuts and flavor-infused oil. Or forego the garnish, if you wish– it's nice all on its own, too! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
ROASTED EGGPLANT YOGURT DIP - A welcome twist on traditional baba ghanoush. Also known as moutabal, this delectable dip has Greek yogurt or labneh added for creaminess and tang. The roasted garlic, tahini, and a pomegranate mint garnish take it to another level. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
GREEK YOGURT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - Chocolate mousse made with creamy Greek yogurt. Lower fat and calories than traditional chocolate mousse, it's an easy AND healthy dessert recipe. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
Other Recipes You May Have Missed

Moroccan Carrot and Quinoa Salad
Curried Vegetable Stew
Peanut Hummus

 
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Twitter
YouTube

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on PinterestTwitter, and YouTube.

If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2019 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.