View this email in your browser
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
YouTube

Dear Friends,

The countdown to Thanksgiving is on! Here are some of my favorite family recipes for a traditional holiday table. I always suggest planning the menu well in advance to help make the day as stress free as possible. Prep, chop, and measure as much as you can before the big day. And when kitchen mishaps happen (as they sometimes do with big holiday meals) - try to relax and find humor in the moment. Those are often the memories you'll laugh about for years to come. 

Click here for my complete list of Thanksgiving recipes. Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

PUMPKIN CHALLAH -  Combine two holiday traditions into one delicious, beautifully braided treat! This lightly sweet, pumpkin-scented bread is the perfect centerpiece for an autumn holiday table. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
BOOZY ORANGE BLOSSOM CRANBERRY SAUCE - Shake up your family tradition and make a batch of this Boozy Orange Blossom Cranberry Sauce. I promise, you'll never go back to canned. Ever. It's the simplest thing in the world to make, and it adds such a lovely personal touch to the meal. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
OLIVE OIL MASHED POTATOES WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARYFor years I struggled to make mashed potatoes taste buttery without dairy, then I experimented with olive oil, roasted garlic and rosemary in my mashed potatoes. The results are amazing! This is my new go-to recipe… I actually like them better than mashed potatoes made with butter and cream. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
CHALLAH SLOW COOKER STUFFINGI make my Thanksgiving stuffing with the ultimate Jewish bread– challah! When cubed and toasted, this eggy bread becomes the perfect sponge for savory chicken broth and herbs. Think of this stuffing recipe as a base; you can add unique touches to make it your own. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
Other Recipes You May Have Missed

Thanksgiving Cider Sangria
Spicy Roasted Carrots and Fennel
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate Molasses
Challah Bread Pudding with Kahlua Cream Sauce
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Twitter
YouTube

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on PinterestTwitter, and YouTube.

If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2019 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.