Noise cancellation that softens the hum of the room. Up to 30 hours on a single charge. Ear cups that still feel good hours in. High definition audio that captures every single frequency.
But our members say it better than I can.
Rose recently wrote to us:
"I absolutely love my CRI-600s. I can hear tones that I could not hear before with my old headphones. They do not feel heavy on my head and my ears are enjoying the comfort.”
Pete said:
“Love these headphones! Well worth the wait. Not often (in my experience) do products live up to their hype, but the CRI-600s deliver and I use them daily. Thank you.”
This community is the reason these headphones exist and the reason they keep selling out.
So for this batch, I'm giving you a special low pricepoint and a complimentary Holosync soundtrack included with every pair!
If you’re tired of sub-par sound, uncomfortable headphones and are ready to experience more out of your Holosync sessions, your music, and your whole journey…
Learn about the CRI-600s and the included Holosync Track.
With gratitude,
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home