Even before I founded my Real Estate Trend Alert group in 2008 I had traced the development of Croatia’s coast... I knew it was rolling into Montenegro. That’s why my team and I have put boots on the ground there a dozen or so times. Since 2015, I’ve been looking hard for deals here. And in all that time, I’ve only found one. If you don’t know RETA, it’s a group I founded for folks like me who recognize the vast potential of overseas real estate… who recognize that there’s always opportunity somewhere when you look everywhere. Using the group-buying power of all RETA members, I can negotiate first-in, off-market deals from developers with exclusive pricing that ordinary buyers never see. In 2024, I brought RETA members our first-ever Kotor deal—a chance to own stunning condos in a best-in-class community. Members have already seen big uplifts… For instance, in March this year, a two-bed condo RETA members could own for €354,201 listed for €519,115. That’s an uplift of €164,914 in less than two years. Since that first deal, I’ve been searching hard for another. It’s taken years. But now it’s here…. With this new deal in Montenegro, the location is superb… in easy reach of Kotor old town, the swanky marinas of Porto Montenegro, Porto Novi... the historic towns around the bay... and all the incredible leisure activities you or your renters could want… The planned 5-star amenities including two pools, sauna, gym and beach-club shuttle. The price is RETA-only, off-market…from just €168,925 for a stylish pied-à-terre. And we have two-bed condos from €362,660—a property I expect could be worth €560,000 five years after delivery As I say, I’ve been working on this one for years. My scout Eoin Bassett has also been on the ground for it. He has walked the bay, sat across a table from the developer, driven the coast road, and come back with the kind of detail I want you to hear. On Wednesday, August 19, at 1 p.m. ET, he and I are going live to give RETA members all of it. The exact location. The developer. The building. And the numbers—which I’ll give you now, because I don’t believe in hiding the thing you actually want to know. And you can attend… $17 gets you a guaranteed seat at the live broadcast on Wednesday, August 19 — Eoin and I, revealing the deal in full and taking your questions as they come in. It gets you the written Deal Briefing: the exact location, the developer, the full inventory, the pricing, the financing terms, and my honest assessment of what could go wrong. And most valuable of all, I’ll give you a 90-trial of Real Estate Trend Alert, so you can see how the rest of what we do works and act on this deal, if it’s for you. $17 is less than the Wall Street Journal costs for a month. Less than a valet in a city hotel. Less than two cocktails anywhere on the coastline I’ve just described. To attend for just $17, get your New Riviera Pass here. Just be aware, seats at the event are limited by the platform. So you’ll need to act quickly to secure yours. Learn more here. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home