View in browser
What's happening in Iran goes well beyond what I can cover in an email, so I refer you to today's episode of the Tom Woods Show (this is episode #2740, by the way -- isn't it time to subscribe?):
 
I have to say, it's a bit demoralizing to find so many people who are good at sniffing out propaganda now repeating exactly the kind of propaganda they would have laughed at in the past. "This time it's different." Sure it is.

If you and I are going to disagree on this, I remind you that you do not want me to be a clone of your own brain. You do not want me to be the kind of person who says what he thinks will satisfy the most subscribers. What kind of person is that?

The people I've learned the most from over the years are those with whom I do agree much of the time, but who once in a while stop me in my tracks and make me think.

Speaking of which, let's end on a happy note today.

Lauren Smith, Dave Smith's wife, has written a wonderful children's book, Healthy Hibernation, to help children understand the importance of their eating choices and why it's important to eat well.

We can all use a little help with that messaging, especially when the kids come home from their friends' houses where they're all eating neon-colored cereal, and the question arises: why don't we eat that?

I held off on promoting this book because Amazon couldn't get its act together: demand surprised them so much that they weren't prepared to handle it. But now the book is fully in stock, and I highly recommend it.
This isn't an affiliate link, by the way; I just want to help a friend the best I can:
 
Tom Woods






This email was sent to junelesley@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Tom Woods · PO Box 701447 · Saint Cloud, FL 34770 · USA