Hey STATE Squad,

Lauren here, Associate Marketing Manager at STATE! I just back from an incredible trip to Mexico for our SS'24 campaign shoot. If you haven't caught the behind the scenes action on IG or TikTok yet, you're missing out (make sure you're following @statebags for all the fun stuff!)

I know you're not used to hearing from me here, but I just had to tell you about how much our bags have changed the way I travel.

I used the Wellington Weekender as my carry on and it is truly brilliant. It fit under my seat perfectly, has a padded laptop sleeve, and made me look and feel so put together. I am no longer scrambling around my bag trying to find my charger or ID, there's a pocket and place for everything. I also brought the matching Hart Toiletry Kit for all of my wellness/skincare/beauty things because who doesn't love a matching set?!

My go-to bag for travel and everyday is the Bennett Fanny Pack. Whether I'm running around directing a shoot in Mexico or walking around my neighborhood with my dog Levi, it takes every outfit up a notch and holds all of my essentials (and more).

Check out my go-to travel bags here: Shop Lauren's Favs

I am sooo lucky to work for a company with products that I actually use and truly love, so you can trust me when I say you NEED these bags!

Bye for now!
Xo,
Lauren
 
P.S. Don't forget to tag us in your travel pics – we'd love to feature you on our socials! 
 
 
 


You received this email from STATE Bags. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.