Hey there,
 
My name is Ned, and I'm one of the co-founders of FIERCEPULSE (yes. it's actually me!). I wanted to personally reach out to you because I have a quick question for you! 
 
Over the last couple of weeks, we've sent you a few emails with our best offers. I noticed you haven't placed an order with us and I'm curious as to why. 
 
If you have time, it would mean the world to me if you could give me some feedback on why you chose not to order. 
 
As a small business, we're always aiming to improve the experience for our customers, and hearing your feedback will help us out tremendously. 
 
All you need to do is reply back to this email with your comments!
 
If the price is an issue, I'm ready to offer you a deal that I've never offered to anyone before. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and I'll follow up with our best offer ever. 
 
Thank you in advance and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! 
 
Talk soon,
Ned Lozevski, co-founder and CEO of FIERCEPULSE


You received this email from FIERCEPULSE. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.