Hi Friend,

Cooking for Passover is one of my favorite challenges. I love getting creative with the unique dietary restrictions. And of course, a few of the traditional dishes for Passover have become family favorites! Chocolate matzo toffee crunch, anyone?

Recently I organized all of my holiday content into a helpful new Passover page. My goal was to make it as easy as possible for those who are planning their own holiday menus.

In my new and improved Passover recipe index, you'll find lots of delicious inspiration for the Passover holiday. There are categories for Ashkenazi and Sephardic Passover, as well as various dietary restrictions like vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free. Search by category or by course. 

You'll also find background information on the holiday, crafts, holiday cooking tips, and more. 

For those making more traditional fare for the holiday, my brisket tutorial might come in handy. I've also got detailed step-by-step recipes for traditional classics like matzo ball soup, chopped liver, and potato kugel. 

If you're looking for a recipe by course, use the dropdown menus to find fabulous main courses, side dishes, or desserts - like my "famous" Passover chocolate chip cookies

I hope you enjoy these recipes, and the many new dishes featured on my redesigned site! I am grateful to you for being a part of my cooking journey.

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com