Hi Friend,

Purim is just around the corner! This week, I am sharing some of my most popular Purim holiday recipes for those who celebrate. Whether or not you celebrate the Jewish holidays, there is sure to be something here that tempts your palate! Learn more about the holiday here, and check out my Purim Pinterest board here!

HOW TO MAKE HAMANTASCHEN - My hamantaschen recipes are made and enjoyed all around the world each year. I took meticulous care in developing them to ensure that you get great result every time, whether you make the buttery version or dairy free. I've also got a variety of delicious fillings to share as well! RECIPES HERE or  PIN IT for later.

SPICY PANKO CHICKPEA PATTIES - In addition to eating trianglular foods like hamantaschen and kreplach, which represent Haman's ears or his triangular-shaped hat, many Jewish families celebrate Purim with a vegetarian feast in honor of Queen Esther. These crisp and delicious falafel-like chickpea patties are an easy way to celebrate this tradition. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

KOSHER COCKTAILS FOR PURIM -  Toast the holiday with this array of delicious beverages - or indulge in one of my many creative mocktail recipes. ROUNDUP HERE or  PIN IT  for later.

LEMON POPPY SEED CAKE WITH LEMON GLAZE - By eating poppy seeds for Purim, we celebrate Queen Esther and her role in the Purim story. Poppy seeds are also seen in the Jewish religion as a symbol of fruitfulness. This rich and lemony cake is one of my favorite ways to honor these traditions. RECIPE HERE or  PIN IT  for later.

HOMEMADE MISHLOACH MANOT BASKETS FOR PURIM - Purim is right around the corner, which means it's time to start making Purim baskets – otherwise known as Mishloach Manot! Instead of rushing out to the local craft store for pre-made baskets, why not create homemade baskets with your kids? Includes free printable! TUTORIAL HERE or PIN IT for later.


I hope you enjoy these recipes, and the many new dishes featured on my redesigned site! I am grateful to you for being a part of my cooking journey.

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com