Hi Friend,

This week is a big one! With two major holidays on deck, many of us will be spending lots of time in the kitchen. Below I'm sharing recipes for Hanukkah. Of course latkes are always on the menu, but I've added a few more unexpected dishes to the list that I think you and your family will enjoy.

And if you're looking for even more recipes for your holiday spread, check out my Thanksgiving and Hanukkah recipe indexes.

Happy holidays!

 

SUFGANIYOT - Sufganiyot (pronounced soof-gahn-eeyot) are traditional Hanukkah jelly-filled doughnuts fried in oil. These delectable sweet Israeli treats have a fascinating history. Here I present a step-by-step recipe for perfect homemade sufganiyot.  RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

GLUTEN FREE POTATO LATKES - Did you know you can make crispy, delicious latkes without any gluten? RECIPE HERE. I've also got recipes for traditional Classic Potato Latkes, Curry Vegetable Latkes, Cheese Latkes and more. Heck, I've even got Latke Waffles for breakfast!

RED CABBAGE APPLE SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE - This colorful, crunchy, flavorful and seasonal salad would make a lovely addition to a meatless Hanukkah or Thanksgiving table. RECIPE HERE.

SWEET POTATO LATKES WITH BROWN SUGAR SYRUP - This twist on latkes seems like a perfect fit for this holiday, considering Thanksgiving and Hanukkah are so close this year! RECIPE HERE

HOLIDAY SUGAR COOKIES - Making beautifully decorated, delicious Holiday Sugar Cookies is easier than you think. All you need to start is a foolproof rolled sugar cookie recipe, a few helpful tools, and a step-by-step tutorial. RECIPE AND TUTORIAL HERE or PIN IT for later.

PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM SCHNITZEL - This Portobello Mushroom Schnitzel is addictive and can be served as a holiday entree or appetizer. I think they're good with just a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, but feel free to serve them with your favorite dipping sauces. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com