Hi Friend,

This holiday weekend, I am looking forward to making some seasonal dishes with all of the fresh produce summer has to offer. Here are a few of the recipes that will be on our family table. I hope they provide some inspiration for you, too!

If you love cooking seasonally, like I do, then you'll love Tori's Mediterranean Table. Each month we explore a new area of the Mediterranean, and always create recipes with authenticity and seasonal availability in mind. Learn more here!

BALSAMIC BERRIES - Summer is the season for simple recipes that celebrate the natural sweetness of ripe berries. Here I've taken fresh berries and macerated them in a sweet-tart mixture of balsamic vinegar and honey, topped with lightly sweetened yogurt or crème fraiche. RECIPE HERE or   PIN IT  for later.

CORN & PEPPER PANKO SCHNITZEL- This vegetarian alternative to schnitzel is perfect for summer. Top these crispy corn cakes with fresh tomato relish and Greek yogurt or sour cream. It's a truly delicious meatless meal. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later. 

CRUNCHY PICKLED SALAD - Are you a fan of dill pickles? Then you'll love this easy and delicious salad. It's the perfect make-ahead dish for a hot summer day! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

GRILLED LEMON BUTTER ZUCCHINI - This recipe is one of those simple, tasty dishes that might become a standard on your grill menu. The simple basting mixture allows the natural flavor of the zucchini to shine through. RECIPE HERE or  PIN IT for later.

SPIKED LIMONANA - Limonana is the national drink of Israel and it's one of our favorites for sipping on during warm summer days. The taste immediately takes me back to our trips to the Mediterranean. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later. Looking for a non-alcohol version of this tasty drink? Try my regular Limonana recipe.
For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

And if you're interested in receiving more exclusive seasonal Mediterranean-style recipe options available only to members, be sure to check out Tori's Mediterranean Table!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com