Hi Friend,

The Mediterranean diet provides endless inspiration for summertime recipes. Lemons, fresh herbs, tomatoes... all good and good for you, naturally. Below I've shared some seasonal Mediterranean recipes that are just waiting to be served at your next meal. I've also included a tipsy treat for summer (it's got a mocktail variation too!).

Tori's Mediterranean Table releases exclusive a seasonal menu of new recipes each month (available to members only). These dishes are authentic, regionally sourced, unique, and delicious. We also have a nutritionist on board to guide you on your journey towards a healthier Mediterranean-style diet! Learn more here.

BASIL TAPENADE BAKED WHITEFISH -  This simple fish preparation was inspired by a green tapenade recipe I was recently introduced to. The mild flavor of the fish serves as the perfect base for an olive-y, herby tapenade. RECIPE HERE or   PIN IT  for later.

QUINOA STUFFED TOMATOES WITH PESTO AND GOAT CHEESE - Gluten free, filling, healthy, and delicious! This is a vegetarian entree I look forward to enjoying each summer. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

QUINOA TABBOULEHWhile we're on the subject of quinoa, have you tried it in a tabbouleh salad? This herby green salad is perfect for a hot summer afternoon. Traditional tabbouleh also includes bulgur wheat grains. I have taken to replacing the bulgur in tabbouleh with toasted cooked quinoa, which makes the salad gluten free and adds a boost of healthy protein. RECIPE HERE or  PIN IT for later.

STRAWBERRY BASIL TONIC - The combination of sweet, ripe strawberries and crisp, peppery basil works surprisingly well together and has become one of my favorite flavor combinations. This summery cocktail is sweet, effervescent, and perfect for sipping on a warm day.  RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later. 

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

And if you're interested in receiving more exclusive seasonal Mediterranean-style recipe options available only to members, be sure to check out Tori's Mediterranean Table!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com