Hi Friend,

As the weather heats up, our gardens are starting to show early signs of life. The recipes below celebrate some wonderful seasonal garden delights, like zucchini, tomatoes, green beans, and lavender. Adding edible flowers to recipes is one of my favorite ways to add color and a special decorative touch.

Hungry for Mediterranean-style garden fresh recipes? Check out my new exclusive culinary community, Tori's Mediterranean Table!

LEMON PESTO VEGETABLE SKEWERS - These Lemon Pesto Vegetable Skewers are so flavorful and aromatic. Sliced vegetables are marinated with pesto, lemon juice and olive oil for a healthy and delicious side dish. It's an easy recipe that provides a flavorful vegetarian or vegan option for a backyard barbecue cookout. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later. 

LEMON LAVENDER ICED TEA -  I'll admit I am addicted to iced tea, so naturally I thought of adding home grown fresh lavender to a fresh-brewed pitcher. The result is a lightly sweetened and refreshing tea I plan to drink all season long! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

KEY LIME PIE - Crisp graham cracker crust with a sweet, tart key lime filling and whipped cream topping. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

SRIRACHA SEARED SALMON CAKES - Spicy, crispy, and satisfying. Baked or fried, these are, without exaggeration, the best fish cakes I have ever made or eaten. It's not a claim I make lightly. RECIPE HERE or   PIN IT  for later.

SKILLET SEARED GREEN BEANS WITH LEMON AND COTIJA CHEESE - In this super easy and flavorful side dish, green beans are quickly seared in a hot skillet. Adding fresh lemon juice and salty cotija cheese brings these humble vegetables to the next level. RECIPE HERE or  PIN IT for later.

HOW TO MAKE SUGARED ROSE PETALS AND ROSE SUGAR - Roses are beautiful to look at, but they have so much more potential. Sugared rose petals can be used as edible decorations for baked goods and rose sugar can be stirred into into tea and lemonade, or sprinkled on top of scones and shortbread. TUTORIAL HERE or PIN IT for later.
For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

And if you're interested in receiving more exclusive seasonal Mediterranean-style recipe options available only to members, be sure to check out Tori's Mediterranean Table!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com