Hi Friend,

As the temperatures continue to rise, I'm looking for ways to incorporate seasonal ingredients into uncomplicated recipes. I love eating outdoors in the evening, but don't want to spend all day preparing. The recipes below are impressive, but not fussy, just perfect for dining al fresco on a warm summer night.

Speaking of al fresco dining, I'm currently dreaming of an outdoor meal by the Mediterranean! We're starting to think about traveling again and tasting our way through some delicious destinations. Join us in my exclusive culinary community, Tori's Mediterranean Table!

APRICOT SPINACH SALAD WITH AVOCADO BASIL DRESSING - Inspired by a batch of perfectly sweet apricots, I created a salad with a fresh, layered, and unique flavor. It's a new, summery twist on spinach salad. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later. 

MARINATED FISH SKEWERS - Sometimes I'm in a grilling mood, but I want something light… especially on really hot summer nights. These Marinated Fish Skewers fit the bill nicely. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

PEACH SANGRIA - There is nothing more succulent than a perfectly ripe peach. Add something tipsy to the mix, and you've got a perfectly refreshing, seasonal party drink! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

ROASTED BEET TARTARE - This salad has texture and so many flavors– soft, crunchy, sweet, salty, tangy, and just a tiny bit spicy. You can roast the beets ahead of time, dress them, and let them marinate in the fridge for up to 24 hours. The rest of the salad takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. RECIPE HERE or   PIN IT  for later.

HOW TO GRILL PIZZA WITH A PIZZA STONE - Ever wondered how to make a grilled pizza? It's simple if you have a pizza stone! It's the perfect way to enjoy a summer evening… whip up some dough for crust, purchase a few toppings, and presto! You've got a pizza party. TUTORIAL HERE or  PIN IT for later.

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

And if you're interested in receiving more exclusive seasonal Mediterranean-style recipe options available only to members, be sure to check out Tori's Mediterranean Table!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com