Hi Friend,

Spring is such an inspiring time to be in the kitchen. I love making the most of early produce arrivals like asparagus and strawberries. I also enjoy a lighter menu that spotlights the fresh flavor of these seasonal ingredients. Sure, you can get most things year round - but they always taste best when in season. Below you'll find some of my favorite Spring recipes.

If you're already thinking about Mother's Day, I always say food is the best gift! Find inspired recipes for a Mother's Day brunch here. 

HOW TO ROAST ASPARAGUS - My favorite way to prepare asparagus is oven roasting. This easy method is so simple and so delicious! The roasting gives the tips of the asparagus a salty crunch and makes the stems melt-in-your-mouth tender. VIDEO AND PHOTO TUTORIAL HERE or   PIN IT  for later.

ROASTED PORTOBELLOS AND ASPARAGUS WITH GOAT CHEESE SAUCE - It's hard to find words to describe how much I love this healthy, low carb vegetarian entree. It combines some of my favorite flavors into one tantalizing dish. You won't miss the meat. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: RECIPE & HISTORY - A traditional recipe and the history behind a very familiar dessert from my friend Gil Marks. RECIPE AND HISTORY HERE or  PIN IT  for later.

HEALTHY MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD - Tuna salad with a twist! Fresh lemon juice for tartness, fresh basil for an herby flavor, celery for crunch, and olive oil in place of heavy, often processed, mayonnaise. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

MUSHROOM HARISSA AND GOAT CHEESE FRITTATA - A delicious and healthy frittata with seared mushrooms, spicy harissa, garlic, fresh parsley and goat cheese. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

And if you're interested in receiving more exclusive seasonal Mediterranean-style recipe options available only to members, be sure to check out Tori's Mediterranean Table!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com