Hi Friend,

It's been a while! I've been away working on a new project. If you miss traveling and eating good food, like so many of us do, I highly recommend you check out my new interactive culinary community!

We're just two weeks from Passover now (how did that happen so fast??). Below you'll find some inspired favorites that are sure to make your Seder table extra special.


Looking for more recipes, crafts, and tips? Check out my Passover recipe index. Recipes are categorized by diet type, so you're sure to find something for everyone. 

SPRING BERRY PISTACHIO SALAD WITH MAPLE BALSAMIC - This flavorful salad is so easy to put together, and would make a lovely side for a Seder table. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

YEMENITE MATZO BALL SOUP - It's almost like matzo balls were made for Yemenite soup. Classic Yemenite soup generally features potatoes as the starch of choice, but here I have replaced them with matzo balls for Passover. While my family loves my classic matzo ball soup, they all agree that the medley of Yemenite spices brings it to another level. Add a touch of schug and you've got something really unique. This recipe is kosher for Sephardic Passover. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

HOW TO COOK BRISKET - Ever wondered how to cook brisket, from choosing the right cut to slicing and serving? With a good recipe and the proper technique, brisket becomes tender and juicy, the perfect centerpiece for a holiday meal. Let's talk brisket! TIPS AND RECIPES HERE or PIN IT for later.

DARK CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO MACAROONS - These delicious macaroons have a special twist - they're made with pistachios, and a dark chocolate dip. Truly special! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

HOMEMADE PASSOVER SEDER PLATES  - Here's a Passover craft that is sure to get your kids excited about the holiday– painting their very own Seder plate! Imagine how proud your kids will feel knowing they helped decorate the most important plate at the Seder table. It's easy to do, and we'll show you how! TUTORIAL HERE or PIN IT for later.

ROASTED ROSEMARY BALSAMIC TZIMMES - While tzimmes might be considered more of a Rosh Hashanah dish, this deeply flavored and dramatic tzimmes would be equally elegant on a Passover holiday table. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

SPINACH FETA AND ARTICHOKE MATZO MINA - I've made many variations on the matzo mina over the years, but a friend's recipe inspired me to try something new. This version reminds me of spanakopita,which contains some of my favorite Mediterranean flavors. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see.

And if you're interested in receiving more exclusive Mediterranean-style recipe options available only to members, be sure to check out Tori's Mediterranean Table!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com