Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube

Friend, I've been working on something behind the scenes for months now… and trust me, it's been hard to keep a secret.

Thankfully, that's all about to end because I can officially announce…

Tori's Mediterranean Table - my new membership program - is finally here!

This is the culmination of months and months of work, so many devoted team members all around the world, and my passion to share the food and history of the beautiful Mediterranean.

Learn About It Here

My heart is overflowing as I share this announcement with you. This has truly been a labor of love.

While I'll be in touch in the upcoming days to tell you more about my new monthly membership, just know this…

I recognize how incredibly hard it has been lately for so many of us who are passionate about food, traveling, and discovering new cultures. As someone who was introduced to all three of those things at a young age by my grandparents, the ability to explore new places and experience a culture through cooking and food has literally shaped my life into what it is today.
Like you, I want to adventure. I want to expand what I *think* I know. And yes, at the end of the day, I REALLY want to enjoy incredibly delicious food. 

And yet, right now we can't… or at least, it's more difficult to do so.
Tori's Mediterranean Table is our opportunity to explore and have adventures together—without ever leaving your kitchen. Every month, we'll go on a colorful video-driven journey to explore the foods of a region in the Mediterranean—or we'll cook through a Mediterranean menu of dishes united by a seasonal theme.
>> You'll cook with the same ingredients they cook with.
>> You'll try exciting new recipes and taste new flavor combinations.
>> You'll learn about the history with videos, music, and images so vivid, you'll feel transported.
I took months to announce this because I knew it had to be right when I finally did. Whether you know me from my blog or from a speaking event or as a guest expert on the Cooking Channel, you know you can trust me to share recipes that are big on flavor AND authenticity.

And that's 100% what this membership is about. I can't wait to journey with you.

Until next time, you can check out the membership details here.
Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

P.S. Interested in gifting a membership to a friend or loved one? Get all the details here!
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
Copyright © 2020 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Select photography licensed via iStockPhoto @valio84sl @StevanZZ @bluejayphoto.
Additional photography owned and copyright Tori Avey LLC, select shots credit Yifat Yogev. All rights reserved. 


Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp