View this email in your browser
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
YouTube
Dear Friends,

Hope you're doing well this Labor Day weekend! We're just two weeks away from Rosh Hashanah, and I'm back with more seasonally inspired holiday recipes. Not celebrating the holiday? These are also great options for the arrival of the autumn season.

Looking for more Rosh Hashanah ideas? Check out my pages for Rosh Hashanah Recipes and Crafts.
OLIVE OIL MASHED POTATOES - For years I have struggled to make mashed potatoes taste truly buttery without dairy. Last year I experimented with olive oil, roasted garlic and rosemary in my mashed potatoes. The results are amazing! This is my new go-to recipe… I actually like it better than mashed potatoes made with butter and cream. I just added a new video tutorial to this one! RECIPE AND VIDEO HERE or PIN IT for later.
SAVORY HERB BRAISED BRISKET - This is the very first brisket recipe I ever developed, and it continues to be a family favorite. With carrots, celery and aromatic fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme, this tender, saucy brisket is perfect for holiday celebrations like Rosh Hashanah. RECIPE AND VIDEO HERE or PIN IT for later.
FENNEL APPLE SALAD WITH CIDER TAHINI DRESSING - Looking for a quick and easy holiday salad that doesn't sacrifice on flavor? This one checks all the boxes. Easy? Check. Can be made ahead? Check. Scrumptious and holiday-worthy? Check, check, check. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
SWEET AND SOUR MEATBALLS - Classic easy recipe for sweet and sour meatballs with pineapple. A perfect appetizer or entree option for Rosh Hashanah. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
HOW TO SEED AND JUICE A POMEGRANATE - Learn how to easily seed a pomegranate and juice the seeds! In this post I will walk you through my tried-and-true methods for removing seeds from a pomegranate, and the easiest way to juice the arils. VIDEO AND PHOTO TUTORIAL HERE or PIN IT for later.
VEGAN STUFFED ACORN SQUASH - A hearty meatless dairy-free entree with a savory filling of chickpeas, mushrooms, basmati rice, pecans, herbs, and spices. Top with an optional drizzle of balsamic reduction for layers of flavor in one pretty vegetarian package. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
TAHINI GLAZED ROASTED CARROTS - These Tahini-Glazed Roasted Carrots are so simple to make, and the flavor is unique and addictive. The recipe comes from my friend Adeena Sussman's wonderful cookbook, Sababa.  RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
APPLE HONEY CUPCAKES - There's just something about a little hand-held piece of cake that makes it more edible and delightful. For an educational Rosh Hashanah treat that kids can enjoy, site contributor Brenda Ponnay baked my Apple Honey Cake into cupcakes with homemade printable decorations. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
Other Recipes You May Have Missed

Apple Honey Challah
Honey Garlic Chicken
Stovetop Tzimmes
Date Honey Nut Cake
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Twitter
YouTube

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on PinterestTwitter, and YouTube.

If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2020 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp