View this email in your browser
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
YouTube
Dear Friends,

In these challenging times, I find myself returning to the kitchen again and again. The simple act of following a recipe that we've loved for years, then sharing it with my family, fills our home with light. Today I'm sharing a selection of fast and easy recipes for the summer season. These are dishes we return to repeatedly; they're reliably delicious and enjoyed by all. I hope they bring some joy to you and your family, too!
WATERMELON SALAD WITH FETA AND MINT - Sweet ripe watermelon salad combined with feta cheese and fresh mint is simply dressed with olive oil and lime juice. It's a sweet-and-salty combination that looks just beautiful on the table for a backyard cookout, a potluck, or even a Sunday brunch! RECIPE AND VIDEO HERE or PIN IT for later.
SMOKED PAPRIKA CHICKEN - My friend Erika Kerekes shared this recipe with me; it's a great example of how much flavor just a few spices can add to a simple chicken dish. It only takes a few minutes to prep. It's one of the easiest entrees on my site! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
CLASSIC HUMMUS - Hummus was one of the very first recipes I ever blogged about, and it continues to be a favorite recipe on my site. Making your own hummus is easy and affordable, and the resulting flavor is far superior to those tubs of store-bought dip. When you peel the chickpeas before blending, a light, silky texture emerges that is simply irresistible. RECIPE AND VIDEO HERE or PIN IT for later.
BAKED PITA CHIPS - These baked chips are a much healthier alternative to deep-fried pita chips– they have a wonderful crispness that is often lacking in store-bought chips. They're incredibly simple to make, and you can customize the seasonings to suit your dip. RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later. 
CRISPY PANKO FISH TACOS - Mexican recipe with a twist! Beer battered panko fish tacos with perfect crunch & amazing flavor, topped with sour cream lime sauce. You're going to love these tacos, they're like a fiesta in your mouth. RECIPE AND VIDEO HERE or PIN IT for later.
CHICKPEA AVOCADO SALAD WITH LEMON AND DILL - Whenever the warmer weather arrives I find myself cooking a lot with fresh dill and lemon juice. Something about the flavor combination is bright and sunny, a perfect way to enhance this creamy, toothsome chickpea-avocado sandwich filling. This no-cook recipe is nourishing, full of fiber, protein and healthy fat-- and it can be whipped up in 5 minutes! RECIPE HERE or PIN IT for later.
Other Recipes You May Have Missed

How to Roast Asparagus
Julia Child's Easy Blender Hollandaise
Okra Soup
Blackberry Vanilla Bourbon Lemonade
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Twitter
YouTube

For more frequent updates, friend me on Facebook or say hi on Instagram. I'm also on PinterestTwitter, and YouTube.

If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think - or post on social media. Be sure to tag @toriavey and add #TorisKitchen so I can see!

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2020 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp