Check out the newest ToriAvey.com food, culture, and recipe posts inspired by our delicious past! 
To unsubscribe from this feed click here. To change your e-mail address junelesley@gmail.com click here

Dear Friends,

Hope you are having a nice holiday weekend. I took a short break from my newsletter in June. After a long trip to Asia and some much needed rest, I am back in the kitchen. My travels have inspired some exciting new recipes that I will be sharing in the coming months.

Meanwhile I wanted to share a letter to my friend Louise Mellor, who is going through a difficult time. As one of the very first contributors to my site, Louise's photography and writing were a big part of helping this blog become a cozy corner of the web. I am so grateful for her!

Herb Tahini Sauce

Jul 21, 2018 11:20 am | Tori Avey

White bowl of herb tahini sauce topped with chopped fresh parsley alongside a falafel plate, fresh parsley, fresh dill, lemon and lime on the side.A classic creamy tahini paired with fresh parsley and dill, roasted garlic, lemon and lime juice for a unique and healthy vegan condiment.
Read More
share on Twitter Like Herb Tahini Sauce on Facebook
Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint
This easy and refreshing Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint is one of my absolute favorite salads in the hot summer months. Perfect for a backyard cookout or potluck. 

More Recent Articles 

Kindred Spirits
Smoky Panko Schnitzel Bites
Citrus Tahini Soba Noodles & Broccoli
Sour Cream Coffeecake
Saffron Chickpea Risotto



For more frequent updates friend me on Facebook or tweet me on Twitter. I'm also on PinterestInstagram and Google+.

Thank you for being a part of my cooking community! If you've had a chance to try any of the free recipes or tutorials I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Kind Regards,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2018 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp