Check out the newest ToriAvey.com food, culture, and recipe posts inspired by our delicious past!  To unsubscribe from this feed click here. To change your e-mail address junelesley@gmail.com click here

Dear Friends,

Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving. I've missed you a lot. :) As you might have noticed, I took a break from blogging recently. I became very busy with other projects. Also, to be honest, I needed to refresh myself a bit with some new cooking inspiration. A recent trip to Israel totally energized me, and now I'm back in the kitchen with a vengeance! I can't wait to blog about all of the delicious new recipes (and history!) I discovered there. 

Meanwhile, please enjoy these Thanksgiving and autumn-inspired recipe ideas for the upcoming holiday. I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming weeks!

Nov 23, 2016 09:20 am | Tori Avey

Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup

Pumpkin Challah - Autumn Holiday Recipe for Thanksgiving, ThanksgivukkahThanksgiving Recipe Roundup - Favorite Holiday Recipes from ToriAvey.com... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup on Facebook

Nov 23, 2016 09:15 am | Kelly Jaggers

Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits

IMG_7725-2Recipe for tender, flaky biscuits. Great for preparing ahead and enjoying later! Time-Tested Recipe.... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits on Facebook

Nov 23, 2016 08:58 am | Tori Avey

50 Vegan & Vegetarian Recipes for Thanksgiving

Dairy Free Saffron Scalloped PotatoesDelicious tested Vegan and Vegetarian holiday recipes from ToriAvey.com... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like 50 Vegan & Vegetarian Recipes for Thanksgiving on Facebook

Aug 04, 2016 02:04 pm | Kelly Jaggers

Key Lime Pie

IMG_7708-2Crisp graham cracker crust with a sweet, tart key lime filling and whipped cream topping. Time-Tested Family Recipe.... Read More
Read More
share on Twitter Like Key Lime Pie on Facebook

Throwback Recipe: Smoky Roasted Cauliflower

This scrumptious and healthy side dish always makes an appearance on my holiday table! Get the recipe here.
 

More Recent Articles
The Drama of Peonies in Spring
Looking Forward to June
Delicious Recipes for Memorial Day
Circulon Cookware Giveaway
The Forbidden Orchid + A Q&A with the Author
Lazy Daisy Cake
 

For more frequent updates friend me on Facebook or tweet me on Twitter. I'm also on PinterestInstagram, YouTube and Google+.

Thank you for being a part of my cooking community! Forward this newsletter to your friends to share your love of good food. If you've had a chance to try any of the recipes I've posted, please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them!

Sincerely,

Tori Avey
ToriAvey.com

Copyright © 2016 ToriAvey.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at ToriAvey.com or one of its sub-brands such as TheShiksa.com or TheHistoryKitchen.com

Our mailing address is:
ToriAvey.com
8447 Wilshire Blvd.
Ste. 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences